Welcome to episode #128 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. A crazy week of travel to both Amsterdam and Geneva led to a couple of thoughts, comments and ideas. Couple that with some great audio comments and some very interesting closing music, and this is one very full episode with a heavy slant on Social Media - the present and the future. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 39:32.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- Marketing Magazine.
- Marketing Week - celebrating 100 Years of Marketing Magazine.
- Monday, November 3rd – Digital Day - keynote Interview: Mitch Joel interviews Rob Walker, Author, Buying In – The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy And Who We Are & "Consumed" columnist, the New York Times Magazine.
- Globel e-commerce Summit – October 27 – 29th in Amsterdam.
- Greenfields Report – Bernie Goldbach – Inside View.
- Audio Comment – Daryl Tay – Unique-Frequency.
- When is it ok to delete comments on your Blog?
- Audio Comment – Zac Martin – Pigs Don’t Fly.
- Audio Comment – Albert Merugi.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways Banks and Financial Institutions Can Leverage Social Media To Better Communicate With Customers (inspired by Brad Barnes)
- 1. Respond to their questions and comments.
- 2. Create a hub for them.
- 3. Give value, meaning and tools.
- 4. Make it easy and simple to connect to a human being.
- 5. Be ahead of them.
- 6. Let them be leaders.
- Music from the Internet Archive (a request from Ken Schafer via Twitter):
- Stella Mayhew - ‘I’m Looking For Something To Eat’ (1909)
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #128 - Host: Mitch Joel.