Welcome to episode #126 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Marketing Magazine is celebrating one hundred years of publishing (I know, it's hard to believe that they have been publishing a magazine on Marketing for over one hundred years). Part of their celebrations include a conference called, Marketing Week, that has a stellar line-up. The first day (Monday) is their "Digital Day" - that lunch keynote is going to be a live conversation between myself and Rob Walker. Walker is the New York Times Magazine columnist (Consumed) and author of, Buying In - The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy And Who We Are. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 41:58.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The Best Practices In Social Media Marketing Writing Project.
- Prizes too:
- Apple iPod Shuffle – 1gb.
- Always Be Testing – Bryan Eisenberg.
- Word of Mouth Marketing – Andy Sernovitz – 4 copies.
- No Six Points of Separation this week.
- Keep those audio comments coming.
- Marketing Magazine.
- Marketing Week - celebrating 100 Years of Marketing Magazine.
- Monday, November 3rd – Digital Day - keynote Interview: Mitch Joel interviews Rob Walker, Author, Buying In – The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy And Who We Are & "Consumed" columnist, the New York Times Magazine.
- In Conversation with Rob Walker – author of Buying In and New York Times Magazine columnist – Consumed.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #126 - Host: Mitch Joel.