Welcome to episode #125 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. While I was supposed to meet Niall Cook (author of Enterprise 2.0) in person, we wound up doing a phone conversation on the future of work, how companies are dealing with these social tools and what you need to know about it. It's a twenty-minute plus conversation and there are lots of kernels of truth and knowledge for you to play with and bring it into the office. On top of that, there is a Six Points of Separation on ways to make Work 2.0 work for you. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:00.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The Best Practices In Social Media Marketing Writing Project.
- Prizes too:
- Apple iPod Shuffle – 1gb.
- Always Be Testing – Bryan Eisenberg.
- Word of Mouth Marketing – Andy Sernovitz – 4 copies.
- Is Digital Marketing recession proof? send in your audio comments for a future episode of Six Pixels of Separation.
- Heidi Miller - Knight News Challenge.
- EveryBlock - Adrian Holovaty.
- In conversation with Niall Cook – author of Enterprise 2.0 - Worldwide Director of Marketing Technology at Hill & Knowlton.
- Special thanks to David Jones from Inside PR and PR Works.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Get Your Company Excited About Social Tools:
- 1. Choose only one tool.
- 2. Hype it up.
- 3. Run a beta group.
- 4. Make it fun.
- 5. “Me too” model.
- 6. Follow-up.
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Alice Cooper – ‘No More Mr. Nice Guy’ – Live at Montreux.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #125 - Host: Mitch Joel.