Welcome to episode #124 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Huge episode full of high-brow Marketing talk. Don't let that scare you. Listen to Mike Kujawski talk about Government and Government 2.0. There are some great insights for anybody and everybody interested in Marketing, Communications and Advertising. C.C. Chapman makes his grand return with a killer Six Pounds of Sound and there is tons more. Give it a listen. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 51:16.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The Best Practices In Social Media Marketing Writing Project.
- Prizes too:
- Apple iPod Shuffle – 1gb.
- Always Be Testing – Bryan Eisenberg.
- Word of Mouth Marketing – Andy Sernovitz – 4 copies.
- Pixelated - Your New Business Conference Starts Now Online.
- Stolen from Bryan Eisenberg - GrokDotCom - OnClick: The Online Marketing Virtual Conference Mashup.
- Is Digital Marketing recession proof? send in your audio comments for a future episode of Six Pixels of Separation.
- Heidi Miller - Knight News Challenge.
- David Sasaki – Global Voices.
- Audio Comment – Corbin Links – Links Business Group.
- Social Media Breakfast with Mike Kujawski - Pubic Sector Marketing 2.0.
- Audio Comment – Singapore Management University - PodCamp Singapore.
- Six Pixels of Separation – Six Best Practices for Organizing a PodCamp:
- 1. Sponsors.
- 2. Venue.
- 3. What others at PodCamp have done before.
- 4. Use the wiki.
- 5. Flow of the sessions.
- 6. Plan great events for the night.
- Six Pounds of Sound with C.C. Chapman – Accident Hash – Advance Guard - Managing The Gray.
- Salient – ‘Tightrope’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #124 - Host: Mitch Joel.