Welcome to episode #122 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It was an amazing weekend at PodCamp Montreal. C.C. Chapman and I co-presented a session called, Podcasting From The Heart - The Value Of Recording A Show With No Editing And No Second Takes. During the first half of the presentation, we discussed how we put our shows together (and why). During the second half of the presentation, we decided to demonstrate it... and here is the result. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 27:43.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- PodCamp Montreal - September 20th and 21st - Pavillon de De Design at UQAM.
- Organized by: Sylvain Grand’Maison, Julien Smith, Bob Goyetche, Jean-François Blais, Laurent LaSalle, Laurent Maisonnave, Hugh McGuire, Casey McKinnon, Harold Boeck and Michelle Sullivan.
- Twist Image is a sponsor.
- I co-presented two sessions:
- The New New Music - Fans, Community And What Business Can Learn From An Industry In Peril with David Usher – musician and cloudid.
- Podcasting From The Heart - The Value Of Recording A Show With No Editing And No Second Takes – C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash – The Advance Guard.
- Podcasting From The Heart - live from PodCamp Montreal with C.C. Chapman.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Find Content:
- 1. Look at your favourite Blogs posts and comment.
- 2. Skim through your news readers.
- 3. Ask people on Twitter what’s on their mind.
- 4. Take notes throughout the week.
- 5. Traditional media works too.
- 6. Work through a thought that has been on your mind.
- David Usher - 'Kill The Lights'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #122 - Host: Mitch Joel.