Welcome to episode #118 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is noting but one big, fat and ugly rant about a journalist and their article about why they won't/don't Blog. It got me all kinds of frustrated, and I didn't get my full release on the Blog, so you can hear me rave about it here for a bit. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 30:41.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- PodCamp Montreal - September 20th and 21st - Pavillon de De Design at UQAM.
- Organized by: Sylvain Grand’Maison, Julien Smith, Bob Goyetche, Jean-François Blais, Laurent LaSalle, Laurent Maisonnave, Hugh McGuire, Casey McKinnon, Harold Boeck and Michelle Sullivan.
- Twist Image is a sponsor.
- I will be co-presenting two sessions:
- The New New Music - Fans, Community And What Business Can Learn From An Industry In Peril with David Usher – musician and cloudid.
- Podcasting From The Heart - The Value Of Recording A Show With No Editing And No Second Takes – C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash – The Advance Guard.
- Globe and Mail article - I'm Not Blogging This, Mark My Words by Christie Blatchford.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Reasons Why Blogs Are Unstoppable:
- 1. Power of the individuals.
- 2. Speed to publish.
- 3. Cost to publish.
- 4. People want to share their stories.
- 5. There’s an audience for it.
- 6. It’s different from other media.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #118 - Host: Mitch Joel.