Welcome to episode #116 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I thought this was going to be a quick, twenty minute, episode, but I got on some tangents... and you know how it goes. Warning: this episode does have some self-promotion about Twist Image (sort of a summer update), but I do tie it into why (I think) you're here. Also, my major excitement about PodCamp Montreal (and why you need to care). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 40:47.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #10 featuring Dan Ariely.
- Dan's new book is: Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- PodCamp Montreal - September 20th and 21st - Pavillon de De Design at UQAM.
- Organized by: Sylvain Grand’Maison, Julien Smith, Bob Goyetche, Jean-François Blais, Laurent LaSalle, Laurent Maisonnave, Hugh McGuire, Casey McKinnon, Harold Boeck and Michelle Sullivan.
- Twist Image is a sponsor.
- Twist Image Toronto (TITO) – Leigh Himel – General Manager – Leigh’s Blitherings and Virginia Magaletta – Creative Director.
- Check out the new Delicious.com.
- What do you think of the new Facebook?
- Audio Comment – Stephen Rothman – Saatchi and Saatchi - Social Media Soapbox.
- Kevin Roberts – Lovemarks.
- Where the hell is Matt? – Stride Gum.
- Sirius Satellite Radio rocks.
- Audio Comment – Ed Roberts – Kansas City Weather Podcast – Looking Out The Window Music Podcast.
- You ruined my Google Juice?
- Robert Scoble publishes his mobile phone number.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Start Building Your Digital Footprint:
- 1. Domains - .com, .ca, .org, .whatever.
- 2. Profiles on the channels that make sense – LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, etc…
- 3. Alternative platforms – Ning, Twitter, Second Life…
- 4. Start bookmarking and sharing – delicious, StumbleUpon, Digg.
- 5. Choose 3-5 highly trafficked Blogs – comment intelligently.
- 6. Ensure that all traditional media, actions, community involvement, etc… is online and up-to-date.
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Munk – ‘I Am’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #116 - Host: Mitch Joel.