Welcome to episode #110 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I have not been this inspired by a business trip since I went over to Singapore last year. And while it was only a short trip to Mexico City this week, I had an amazing opportunity to connect with the people at IAB Mexico - Interactive Advertising Bureau, Google Mexico, YouTube Mexico, MySpace, Yahoo and many more. The main event - IAB Conecta 2008 - where I spoke even included a special segment where Joseph Jaffe (Jaffe Juice and author of Life After The 30-Second Spot and Join The Conversation) did a live video ooVoo chat. In this episode, you'll hear a fascinating conversation with Efrain Mendicuti (who handles Agency Relations for Google Mexico and Blogs over at: The Daily Stuff And The Not So - also available in Spanish). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 34:59.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #10 featuring Dan Ariely.
- Dan's new book is: Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Power Within - Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 - Winnipeg Convention Centre.
- Anthony Robbins.
- Loretta LaRoche.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Phil Town.
- Special ticket price - $149 - call the Power Within at 1-866-POWER04 - ask for Joseph (extension 229).
- Here Comes Everybody – Clay Shirkey – must-read book.
- Podcasters Across Borders – Kingston, Ontario – June 20th – 22nd, 2008.
- Audio Comment – Mark Blevis – Podcasters Across Borders – Canadian Podcast Buffet.
- Pecha Kucha – Chris Brogan rant – go check it out.
- Email Comment – Jon Anderson - oLo Brand Group.
- Mexico City - IAB - Interactive Advertising Bureau - Mexico - IAB Conecta 2008 annual summit.
- In Conversation with Efrain Mendicuti – Agency Relations – Google Mexico - The Daily Stuff And The Not So (also available in Spanish).
- Six Points of Separation - Six Ways Build The Interactive Industry:
- 1. Pay-per-click campaign.
- 2. Email.
- 3. Follow five Blogs and comment.
- 4. Listen to a Podcast.
- 5. Small banner ads with no portals.
- 6. Three industry events – local, national and international.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’ – exclusive.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #110 - Host: Mitch Joel.