Welcome to the second episode of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Podcast. I created my own intro and outro this week and tried to keep the length of the show to about ten minutes (great success as Borat would say). I considered last week's episode of Six Pixels of Separation as my pilot episode, but I'm breaking with the norm and calling this week's episode #2.
Six Pixels Of Separation - The Podcast - Episode #2 - Show Notes:
- Running time: 10:23.
- Recap of last week.
- Feedback from: Ken Schafer - One Degree and Robert Cotter - Blistering.com and Fixion Media.
- What makes a good Podcast?
- Why should marketers Podcast?
- Montreal Business Book Club.
- Max Lenderman - Experience The Message: How Experiential Marketing Is Changing The Brand World.
- Shout-out to Charles, Marissa and Thomas.
- Fast Company Magazine.
- Shout-out to Michel Leblanc.
- Next YulBiz: Tuesday, May 30th.
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think.
Download the Podcast here: Episode #2 - Six Pixels Of Separation - Host: Mitch Joel.