Ce poste a été pourvu.
Mais ça ne veut pas dire que vous devriez partir si vite! Si vous pensez que nous pourrions être compatibles, envoyez-nous quand même votre CV. Et dites-nous qui vous êtes en 140 caractères ou moins. N'oubliez pas de joindre votre profil LinkedIn et un lien vers votre site web - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Web Developer
If you're highly motivated, passionate about digital, versatile, design-oriented and are looking to join a creative and dynamic team in an environment where you can grow by working on cutting-edge technologies, contact us today.
- Work with designer and information architect to make sure proposed mockups are optimized for today’s technologies.
- Provide accurate timing estimates based on verbal or documented briefs.
- Use approved mockups and transforms them into HTML templates.
- Create clean and reusable code that other team members will understand quickly.
- Work with programmers in implementing server‐side code.
- Work closely with the designer, account manager, and programmers.
- Make sure the final result respect prototype and functional specifications.
- Respect project milestones and deadlines.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to HTML and CSS but also in accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Work Experience and Education
- 3-5 years in the digital marketing field
- College degree in a related discipline
- Demonstrated excellence in developing standards-based and semantic website with HTML/CSS
- Be current with recent developments of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- An understanding of basic PHP and MySQL ‐ particularly experience of the integration of server‐side code to produce dynamic pages
- Ability to implement SEO best practices
- General knowledge of web analytics
- Capable of working in any development software to write code (Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Notepad)
- Adobe CS suite fluency as relates to front-end development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Knowledge in mobile specific coding
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of the SQL language
- Knowledge and experience of using content management systems
- Knowledge of Blog CMS like Movable Type and Wordpress
- Experience working with a revision control system like SVN
- Strong sense of ownership and detail-orientation throughout the project cycle
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to the job
- Excellent collaborative skills for working in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Desire to learn more and always be up-to-date with new standards and technologies
- Self-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com