Ce poste a été pourvu.
Mais ça ne veut pas dire que vous devriez partir si vite! Si vous pensez que nous pourrions être compatibles, envoyez-nous quand même votre CV. Et dites-nous qui vous êtes en 140 caractères ou moins. N'oubliez pas de joindre votre profil LinkedIn et un lien vers votre site web - email@example.com
Twist Image is searching for a project manager in its Toronto office. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of projects across a group of clients, and supports the client services team in project estimation, scope of work development and detailed project planning.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of high quality projects across a group of clients, on time and on budget. The project manager will create a supportive and efficient production environment as well as support the client services team with estimation, scope of work development and detailed project planning.
- Oversee the day to day coordinated efforts of all team members to ensure projects flow through the agency efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that all documentation is examined for and meets quality and accuracy requirements, including status reports, estimates, timelines and BCRs
- Ensure Twist Image process and PM Methodology is consistently and accurately followed by the team
- Builds rapport and relationships with all departments
- Be an expert in all aspects of the development process
- Partnering with the client services team in defining project scope, specifying deliverables and estimating project duration
- Creation of detailed project plans and management of change requests
- Maintain detailed status, activities and issues reports for all projects
- Attend all budget review meetings for your clients
- Monitor timely completion of team timesheets to ensure optimized utilization
- Provide input into team performance reviews
Work Experience and Education
- Minimum 3+ years hands on experience managing multiple projects in a digital environment (agency experience ideal)
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and technical teams
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications, web production techniques and costs.
Requirements and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel and MS Project;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications;
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Solid understanding of budget/income management and account profitability parameters;
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding initiatives and environment
- Drive for discovery and change, a new and better way of doing things
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new ideas
- Professional with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org