Ce poste a été pourvu.
Mais ça ne veut pas dire que vous devriez partir si vite! Si vous pensez que nous pourrions être compatibles, envoyez-nous quand même votre CV. Et dites-nous qui vous êtes en 140 caractères ou moins. N'oubliez pas de joindre votre profil LinkedIn et un lien vers votre site web - email@example.com
Twist Image is searching for an Account Manager for its Toronto office. The Account Manager serves as a primary, daily point of client contact and will maintain focus on project-related communication and execution, financial management, risks and issues to ensure that quality deliverables are created and completed as defined by Statements of Work:
- Implements all tactical activities for specific account mandates;
- Acts as client contact on daily management of projects and correspondence;
- Liaises between client and agency, managing feedback and trouble-shooting project-level issues.
- Develop middle-management client relationships to service requirements;
- Keeps clients up-to-date on all details of a project;
- Provides contact reports after meeting to the client and/or team;
- Monitors the project-level financial performance;
- Keeps all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
- Contributes to quality assurance at all points in the project lifecycle;
- Assists in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success;
- Keeps abreast of all client industry developments and competition;
- Supports the Account Director and Account Supervisor in account planning activities for a specific client or group of clients.
Skills and Experience
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Understanding of profitability and estimating;
- Ability to write general communications, briefings, recommendations and post-analyses;
- Presentation skills (internal and client);
- Knowledge of production techniques and costs;
- Good client relationship development skills.
- Proven agency or client experience in key client business category;
- Understanding of advertising process and respective disciplines.
To submit your Application
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org