Ce poste a été pourvu.
Mais ça ne veut pas dire que vous devriez partir si vite! Si vous pensez que nous pourrions être compatibles, envoyez-nous quand même votre CV. Et dites-nous qui vous êtes en 140 caractères ou moins. N'oubliez pas de joindre votre profil LinkedIn et un lien vers votre site web - email@example.com
Directeur des finances
The Director of Finance will coordinate and perform duties related to financial reporting and contribute to the financial planning process and the process of budget management. He / she will ensure that the accounting processes of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and will provide advice and assistance to the team manager regarding financial control of the organization. The Director of Finance will report directly to Chief Operating Officer, which controls the overall financial management of the agency.
- Support COO in financial planning exercises and level of budget management.
- Coordinates for months and data recorded in the general ledger, including preparation of balance.
- Produced a series of financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results and compare them to budget and prior periods and explains the variances.
- Support Chief Operating Officer in the preparation of the financial perspective and the financial forecasts.
- Prepares financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions.
- Ensures compliance reports and tax returns, both with provincial (Ontario and Quebec) and the federal government.
- Coordinate all financial audits and provides recommendations to improve procedures.
- Manages and monitors the compliance of expenditures against corporate policies (Travel and related expenses as well as compliance timesheets).
- Trains new employees on accounting policies.
- 5 years experience in finance, accounting or money management in a service business or in the advertising industry.
- Bachelor necessary.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with the following financial and accounting information systems: Oracle, Peoplesoft and / or Cartesis would be an asset.
- Knowledge in payroll, benefits and insurance.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and the level of interpersonal relations.
- Must be completely fluent in English. Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
To submit your application
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org