Senior User Experience Analyst
Twist Image is looking for a planning and design professional to join the User Experience Team in our Montreal or Toronto office.
For us UX is a leadership role combining marketing appreciation, analytical skills and a great imagination. It balances the business and the consumer perspectives.
It’s primarily comprised of:
User Experience Strategy
- gathering and expressing UX-related insights;
- applying those insights against strategic and creative directions;
- making recommendations and decisions based in an understanding and appreciation of the client’s business, the creative idea, the technology it will require, the user experience and project constraints;
- driving the conversation around the experience vision for the interface and interactions of the solution to be designed and developed;
- consulting and working collaboratively with the Art Director on bringing a concept to life, establishing and articulating the experience vision;
- leading project requirements and scoping for the experience that is to be developed;
- being the go-to person for usability, intuitiveness and ease of use support and direction;
- leading the conversation and working collaboratively with the Creative and Technology team members in detailed design of solution interaction.
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org