- Develops middle-management client relationships to service requirements;
- Keeps clients up-to-date on all details of the project;
- Provides contact reports after meeting to the client and/or team.
- Keeps all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
- Assists in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success;
- Keeps abreast of all client industry developments and competition.
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Understanding of profitability and estimating;
- Ability to write general communications, briefings, recommendations and post-analyses;
- Presentation skills (internal and client);
- Knowledge of production techniques and costs;
- Good client relationship development skills.
- Proven agency or client experience in key client business category;
- Understanding of advertising process and respective disciplines
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org