This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twist Image is searching for an Account Supervisor for its Toronto office. This role is responsible for the day to day management of one or more client accounts within the agency, including the supervision of web development assignments and strategic interactive marketing plans. The Account Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the execution of client initiatives to meet their business objectives.
- The Account Supervisor serves as a daily point of client contact and is responsible for ensuring that all work is carried out in an efficient, timely manner; completed on time and within budget.
- The Account Supervisor is responsible for obtaining client sign-off on projects and capturing changes in project scope (obtaining client approval on related revisions).
- Provide account management, customer relationship management, ongoing and timely communication to clients(s), lead coordination of internal team and deliverables with PMO.
- Ongoing collaboration with internal teams, including Creative, Strategy, Technology and PMO.
- Lead project kick-off, status meetings, quality reviews and closeout.
- Make time sensitive decisions that have a positive impact on client’s business.
- Present and explain support deliverables to client at various levels including executives.
- Provide direct contribution on projects and on technology and process issues.
- 5-7 years experience, with 3 of these in a client-facing role.
- Leadership skills, able to coach and mentor project and account teams and individuals.
- Strong planning, monitoring and budgeting skills.
- Outstanding communications/presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications, web production techniques and costs.
- Exceptional organization and computer skills – advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Key Attributes for Success:
- The Account Supervisor must be extremely process driven, both excelling and enjoying managing details.
- Proven multi-tasker, with the ability to manage multiple projects and client relationships.
- Strong customer service focus and collaborative team orientation.
- Passion for the web, continuously studies the space.
- Natural ability to connect with people and to build strong client relationships.
- High energy level - works fast
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com