This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - email@example.com
We are looking for someone that works on the edge of media, strategy and creative. This person will find interesting and impactful ways to connect a person to an idea, developing communications and media strategies. The ideal candidate will have a background in connections or media planning.
He or she will be driven, collaborative and eager to share, debate and offer new perspectives. Most of all, this person will have an ability to take an idea, a conversation or a relationship and make it more meaningful, accessible and effective.
- Develop integrated activity & tactical roadmaps across Owned, Earned & Bought Media
- Develop audience, brand, media or marketplace insights to be infused into creative development
- Manage media partnerships
- Create and present strategic presentations
- Develop overall company expertise in media strategy
- Coordinate and assemble industry and market-related research
- Undergraduate or graduate degree
- 2-5 years of experience in advertising or marketing
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Background in connections, media or influencer planning
- Comfortable leading internal and client workshops
- A voracious appetite for information and culture
- A healthy imagination and a curious mind
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org