This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Web Developer
If you're highly motivated, passionate about digital, versatile, design-oriented and are looking to join a creative and dynamic team in an environment where you can grow by working on cutting-edge technologies, contact us today.
- Work with designer and information architect to make sure proposed mockups are optimized for today’s technologies.
- Provide accurate timing estimates based on verbal or documented briefs.
- Use approved mockups and transforms them into HTML templates.
- Create clean and reusable code that other team members will understand quickly.
- Work with programmers in implementing server‐side code.
- Work closely with the designer, account manager, and programmers.
- Make sure the final result respect prototype and functional specifications.
- Respect project milestones and deadlines.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to HTML and CSS but also in accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Work Experience and Education
- 3-5 years in the digital marketing field
- College degree in a related discipline
- Demonstrated excellence in developing standards-based and semantic website with HTML/CSS
- Be current with recent developments of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- An understanding of basic PHP and MySQL ‐ particularly experience of the integration of server‐side code to produce dynamic pages
- Ability to implement SEO best practices
- General knowledge of web analytics
- Capable of working in any development software to write code (Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Notepad)
- Adobe CS suite fluency as relates to front-end development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Knowledge in mobile specific coding
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of the SQL language
- Knowledge and experience of using content management systems
- Knowledge of Blog CMS like Movable Type and Wordpress
- Experience working with a revision control system like SVN
- Strong sense of ownership and detail-orientation throughout the project cycle
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to the job
- Excellent collaborative skills for working in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Desire to learn more and always be up-to-date with new standards and technologies
- Self-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com