This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - email@example.com
Toronto or Montreal
As an Account Director at Twist Image, you’ll lead and supervise an account / project management team and all client marketing activities related to an account or group of accounts. Playing a vital role in the agency, you’ll initiate, direct and manage each account’s planning and marketing activities.
The entire agency team – from Client Service to Creative to Production and Technology – will look to your experience and leadership throughout a project’s development process to ensure appropriate resources are available and communication is consistent and timely. Managing senior-level client relationships will be another important part of your role, and we’ll look to you to seek out new ways to provide value and secure new business opportunities.
Beyond client-focused responsibilities, you’ll have an account team of varied experience that will look to you as their fearless leader. You’ll help them manage their workloads, workflows and personal career growth.
- Manages the growth and strategic direction of the account
- Keeps senior clients up-to-date on all projects and discusses issues with them, seeking to continually strengthen the client relationship
- Leads the development of the annual plan and specific program recommendations, whether from the client brief or new initiatives
- Ensures financial performance across multiple accounts/projects, i.e. profitability, income (including forecasts) and growth (business development/new opportunity)
- Directs marketing and creative strategy planning
- Manages and supports the career development of the account team
- Oversees account team workloads and priorities
- Develops and performs staff performance evaluations
- 7 + years experience in marketing, advertising, project management , market analysis, marketing planning, and digital marketing
- University degree – preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English)
- In-depth understanding of Digital Marketing, Project Management, Relationship Management, Advertising and Interactive Media
- Well developed interpersonal and supervisory/management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to develop and write marketing plans and recommendations
- Strong presenting skills
- Solid understanding of budget/income management and account profitability parameters
- Must have a proven track record of building and fostering productive client relationships
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org