This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
Montreal or Toronto
The main role of the Designer is to execute work and provide production support for projects under the guidance of Art Directors and Associate Creative Directors. The Designer, who is skilled in design principles, typography, interface design will take the initial stages of a project (usually developed by an Art Director) and will use the project’s visual language to complete and execute all remaining aspects of the project such as website pages, banner ads, animations and transitions. The Designer will also have the opportunity to be involved in project briefs and brainstorms, work alongside a copywriter, and lead the design development of a project with guidance from a senior team member.
- Ensure that work is completed on time and within the estimated amount of time;
- Effectively communicates risks or challenges by raising a flag ahead of time;
- Produces the final working files (PSD, AI, FLA) to be use for the production of a project;
- Ensure that all files are properly labelled, well organized (specifically using Layer Comps) and that all extraneous layers/objects are removed from final files;
- Ensure that all project files are on the production server, properly named, and with the correct folder structure;
- Source and acquire any stock photography/imagery, sound FX, animations required for a project by passing through the proper approval process;
- Prepares files/documents for client presentation and can participate in these presentations.
Work Experience and Education
- 3+ years of advertising experience, with a passion for and knowledge of digital and social spaces
- University degree/college diploma, preferably in copywriting, advertising, communications or a related field
Requirements and Competencies
- Proactive thinking
- Ability to produce cutting edge, and exceptional, creative work
- Ability to work as part of a team across the entire agency
- Strong understanding of digital and social media
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage own time and deadlines
- An understanding of the basic principles of many industry-related programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash)
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com