Sr. Art Director
As a Sr. Art Director at Twist Image, you'll be responsible for conceptual development and the execution of creative deliverables. These responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, developing interactive design solutions and providing mentorship for designers. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, this person will demonstrate an ability to develop concepts within the constraints of an Experience Brief and then justify them to both the project team and the client.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to Experience Brief requirements;
- Visualize, design and conceptualize a user experience;
- Create visual prototypes or screens;
- Develop and communicate industry-leading creative concepts;
- Work with appropriate account representative on all projects;
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables;
- Contribute to the development of Twist Image culture and quality standards;
- Directly contribute to project design
- Oversee creative product through the development phase and ensure creative quality;
- Elevate the creative level of the product coming out of Twist Image.
- Meeting the client to present the concepts and aspects related to creation;
- Proactively ensure that concepts, designs and desired output (animations, audio, etc.) are obtainable within the project timeline and budget.
Work Experience and Education
- 5 years in the digital space with excellent knowledge of web design, usability, SEO, digital marketing, social media, online advertising, etc;
- University degree in design-related discipline.
Requirements and Competencies
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development and directing creative execution;
- Strong creative and conceptual vision for digital marketing, and the ability to execute high quality integrated interactive communications against strategic business objectives;
- Strong understanding of front-end interactive design solutions for back-end data systems;
- Working knowledge of capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints on the Web;
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org