This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - email@example.com
Twist Image is searching for an Account Manager for its Toronto office. The Account Manager serves as a primary, daily point of client contact and will maintain focus on project-related communication and execution, financial management, risks and issues to ensure that quality deliverables are created and completed as defined by Statements of Work:
- Implements all tactical activities for specific account mandates;
- Acts as client contact on daily management of projects and correspondence;
- Liaises between client and agency, managing feedback and trouble-shooting project-level issues.
- Develop middle-management client relationships to service requirements;
- Keeps clients up-to-date on all details of a project;
- Provides contact reports after meeting to the client and/or team;
- Monitors the project-level financial performance;
- Keeps all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
- Contributes to quality assurance at all points in the project lifecycle;
- Assists in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success;
- Keeps abreast of all client industry developments and competition;
- Supports the Account Director and Account Supervisor in account planning activities for a specific client or group of clients.
Skills and Experience
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Understanding of profitability and estimating;
- Ability to write general communications, briefings, recommendations and post-analyses;
- Presentation skills (internal and client);
- Knowledge of production techniques and costs;
- Good client relationship development skills.
- Proven agency or client experience in key client business category;
- Understanding of advertising process and respective disciplines.
To submit your Application
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org