This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Project Manager
Twist Image is searching for a project manager in its Toronto office. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of projects across a group of clients, and supports the client services team in project estimation, scope of work development and detailed project planning.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of high quality projects across a group of clients, on time and on budget. The project manager will create a supportive and efficient production environment as well as support the client services team with estimation, scope of work development and detailed project planning.
- Oversee the day to day coordinated efforts of all team members to ensure projects flow through the agency efficiently and effectively.
- Manage a portfolio of projects for a key client.
- Ensure that all documentation is examined for and meets quality and accuracy requirements, including status reports, estimates and timelines.
- Execute administrative tasks for projects.
- Ensure Twist Image process and PM Methodology is consistently and accurately followed by the team.
- Builds rapport and relationships with all departments.
- Be an expert in all aspects of the development process.
- Partnering with the client services team in defining project scope, specifying deliverables and estimating project duration.
- Creation of detailed project plans and management of change requests.
- Maintain detailed status, activities and issues reports for all projects.
- Attend all budget review meetings for your clients.
- Monitor timely completion of team timesheets to ensure optimized utilization.
- Provide input into team performance reviews.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years hands on experience managing multiple projects in a digital environment (agency experience ideal).
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and technical teams.
- Ability to manage a portfolio or concurrent projects for multiple accounts.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications, web production techniques and costs.
Requirements and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel and AtTask.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of budget/income management and account profitability parameters.
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding initiatives and environment.
- Drive for discovery and change, a new and better way of doing things.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new ideas.
- Professional with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
To submit your Application
Please send your resume at email@example.com