This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Strategist should be a strong communicator, an excellent collaborator with the ability to approach any problem or opportunity with passion and creativity. This person will be expected to lead two areas of the Strategy product: Digital Brand Strategy and Consumer Insights. This person will be experienced in finding insights from sometimes-ambiguous information that will help us push ideas, campaigns and platforms into more impactful and more effective directions for our clients business and that aligns to the consumer.
This position will help Twist Image continue to create innovative ideas and experiences for our clients that goes across digital paid, owned and earned to provide solutions based on tangible business and marketing objectives.
- Evolve the strategic product for the agency moving forward particularly in the area of consumer insights and brand planning with a “digital first lens”
- Support the growth and development of direct reports in the strategy team
- Maintain productive relationships across departments ensuring high levels of collaboration
- Actively share knowledge and train agency team on new trends, innovations and best practices
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Collaborate with other departments and clients, and in some instances other agencies, to develop brand strategies and insights to fuel the our briefing process
- Identify business and marketing opportunities and challenges, supported by research into industries, competition and audiences.
- Uncover new digital marketing opportunities and ways to optimize strategies for our clients.
- Manage strategy team time and materials usage on your projects to ensure strategy deliverables are on budget and on time.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience in most of the following areas:
- Customer research and insight mining
- Experience in brand planning and senior-level management consulting
- Ability to facilitate and manage between interoffice departments
- Strong understanding of brands and brand frameworks
- Proven history of leadership
- Ability to collaborate and spur creative thinking
- Comfortable handling ambiguous data and complex problems with a superior ability to simplify and explain to others
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to hold client relationships
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing landscape
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media strategy development
- Knowledge of digital data, social media data and web analytics and measurement techniques
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae at email@example.com