The Finance Director Will coordinate and carry out financial reporting functions, and Will Contribute to the financial planning process as well as the budget process management. He / She Will Ensure company accounting procedures in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Will Provide sound guidance and support to Management in the financial control of the organization. The Finance Director Will Directly report to the Chief Operating Officer Who Controls the overall financial management of the agency.
- Supports COO in company financial planning and budget management functions exercises.
- Coordinates monthly closing Timely and controls flow of data into the general ledger balance sheet Including preparation of.
- Produces a series of monthly financial reports were BASIS.
- Monitors and Analyzes monthly operating results against budget and prior Periods and Explanations Provide variance.
- COO supports in the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Prepares financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions.
- Ensures compliance with provincial (Quebec and Ontario) and federal reporting and tax requirements.
- Coordinates all financial audits and Provides recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Manages and monitors compliance to company policies (ie travel and expense and timesheet compliance).
- Provides and trains on accounting policy for orientation for new staff.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years experience in finance, accounting, budgeting or in a business or the advertising industry service.
- BCom required.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Advanced skills in Excel a must.
- Experience in financial reporting and accounting systems (Oracle, Peoplesoft and / or Cartesis) has plus.Working knowledge of Payroll, Health & Fringe Benefits and Insurance
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Bilingual (French and English) more.
To submit your Application
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org