This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - email@example.com
The Finance Director Will coordinate and carry out financial reporting functions, and Will Contribute to the financial planning process as well as the budget process management. He / She Will Ensure company accounting procedures in Accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Will Provide guidance and sound carrier to Management in the financial control of the organization. The Finance Director Will Directly postponement to the Chief Operating Officer Who Controls the overalls financial management of the agency.
- Supports COO in company financial planning and budget management functions exercises.
- Coordinates monthly closing Timely and controls the flow of data Into general ledger balance sheet Including preparation of.
- Produces a series of monthly financial reports Were BASIS.
- Monitors and Analyzes monthly operating results and budget Against Prior Periods and Explanations Provide variance.
- COO supports in the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Prepares financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions.
- Ensures compliance with provincial (Quebec and Ontario) and federal reporting and tax requirements.
- Coordinates all financial audits and Provides recommendations for procedural improvement improvements.
- Manages and monitors compliance to company policies (ie travel and expense and timesheet compliance).
- Provides and trains there for accounting policy orientation for new staff.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years experience in finance, accounting, budgeting or in a business or the advertising industry service.
- BCom required.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Advanced skills in Excel a must.
- Experience in financial reporting and accounting systems (Oracle, Peoplesoft and / or Cartesis) HAS plus.Working knowledge of Payroll, Health & Fringe Benefits and Insurance
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Bilingual (French and English) more.
To submit your application
Please send your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org