This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior User Experience Analyst
Twist Image is looking for a planning and design professional to join the User Experience Team in our Montreal or Toronto office.
For us UX is a leadership role combining marketing appreciation, analytical skills and a great imagination. It balances the business and the consumer perspectives.
It’s primarily comprised of:
User Experience Strategy
- gathering and expressing UX-related insights;
- applying those insights against strategic and creative directions;
- making recommendations and decisions based in an understanding and appreciation of the client’s business, the creative idea, the technology it will require, the user experience and project constraints;
- driving the conversation around the experience vision for the interface and interactions of the solution to be designed and developed;
- consulting and working collaboratively with the Art Director on bringing a concept to life, establishing and articulating the experience vision;
- leading project requirements and scoping for the experience that is to be developed;
- being the go-to person for usability, intuitiveness and ease of use support and direction;
- leading the conversation and working collaboratively with the Creative and Technology team members in detailed design of solution interaction.
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae at email@example.com