This position has been filled.
But that doesn't mean you should leave just yet. If you think we'd be great fit for each other, send us your resume anyway. And tell us in 140 characters or less, what you're all about. Don't forget to attach your LinkedIn profile and a link to your site - email@example.com
- Develops middle-management client relationships to service requirements;
- Keeps clients up-to-date on all details of the project;
- Provides contact reports after meeting to the client and/or team.
- Keeps all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
- Assists in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success;
- Keeps abreast of all client industry developments and competition.
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Understanding of profitability and estimating;
- Ability to write general communications, briefings, recommendations and post-analyses;
- Presentation skills (internal and client);
- Knowledge of production techniques and costs;
- Good client relationship development skills.
- Proven agency or client experience in key client business category;
- Understanding of advertising process and respective disciplines
To submit your application
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org