Are are looking for an event to help inspire your entrepreneurial and creative spirit?
The Art of Small Business is coming to Toronto on Monday October 21st, 2013 at the Metro Convention Center, and it is a full-day of learning from some of the world's best. I feel very honored to be sharing the stage that day with:
- Michael E. Gerber. If you have a business or are thinking about starting one and have not read his seminal book, E-Myth Revisited, you really should. Gerber helps businesses understand the value of systemizing the work that they're doing. The E-Myth is a book that I re-read yearly. Yes, it's just that good.
- Chris Guillebeau. He started a blog to talk about his desire to visit every country in the world and wound up inspiring hundreds of thousands of people to re-imagine their lives. He has two incredible books, The Art of Non-Conformity and The $100 Startup. Plus, he's the founder, curator and host of the World Domination Summit.
- John Jantsch. A name that fans of this blog and podcast will recognize. He is the guy behind Duct Tape Marketing and one of the world's leading authorities on marketing and innovation for small business. Along with the book, Duct Tape Marketing, he is also the bestselling author of The Referral Engine and The Commitment Engine.
- JJ Ramberg. She is best known as the host of MSNBC's Your Business and bestselling business book author of, It's Your Business. Ramberg will also be the host of the event throughout the day.
- Jonathan Fields. The man behind Good Life Project and author of Uncertainty, I think Jonathan has one of the most compelling video podcasts on the Internet today.
- Stephen Shapiro. The author of Personality Poker and Best Practices Are Stupid is a widely regarded expert on innovation and business growth.
Talk about an incredible line-up! Talk about an incredible day!
Would you like to take part? I will also be presenting the key components of my latest book, CTRL ALT Delete, on stage that day. General admission tickets are only $349 for the day and the VIP experience (which includes premium seating, some books and lunch) is only $549, but we can do much better than that ;) If you use the promo code CTRLALTDEL, you will save $50 off per ticket or $100 off per ticket if you buy three of more.
Want to win an extra special experience that day?
If you buy your tickets to the Art of Small Business using my CTRLALTDEL promo code, you will also be automatically entered into a very special Six Pixels of Separation community experience. We are going to have a private lunch for 10 people, where the winners will be joined by John Jantsch and I. We will have an intimate and interactive Q&A/conversation with everyone invited to this exclusive lunch. We are both confirmed for this exclusive event, and some of the other speakers have committed to come along, should their travel schedules allow it. Each winner will also be upgraded to a special reserved seating section at The Art of Small Business. And, as if that were not enough, each winner will receive books from each of the seven speakers. The business book bundle includes:
- Best Practices Are Stupid by Stephen Shapiro
- The Commitment Engine by John Jantsch.
- CTRL ALT Delete by Mitch Joel.
- E-Myth Mastery by Michael E. Gerber
- It's Your Business by JJ Ramberg.
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
- Uncertainty by Jonathan Fields.
Act now. The ball is in your court...
Winners will be announced here, on the blog, on October 11th, 2013 after 6 pm (eastern). All you have to do to enter is purchase your tickets to The Art of Small Business in Toronto on October 21st, 2013 by going right here: The Art of Small Business - CTRLALTDEL.
I hope to see you there and I will be spending the day, along with every other attendee, watching and learning from these amazing speakers and hoping to connect with as many people as possible.