When I first wrote the post, The Montreal Business Book Club - A Primer, I got many emails and comments asking which books we had already read and discussed. You'll be happy to know that I finally got around to compiling the list today.
Here are the business books we have read and discussed in The Montreal Business Book Club. I have put them in alphabetical order by author. This post will be updated (without being annotated) as new business books are read.
The Montreal Business Book Club Book List:
- What Clients Love: A Field Guide to Growing Your Business - Harry Beckwith.
- The Patterson Principles of Selling - Jeffrey Gitomer.
- The Big Moo: Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable - Seth Godin and The Group of 33.
- Free Prize Inside!: The Next Big Marketing Idea - Seth Godin.
- Meaningful Marketing - Doug Hall.
- Karaoke Capitalism: Daring to Be Different in a Copycat World - Jonas Ridderstrale and Kjell A. Nordstrom.
- The Wisdom of Crowds - James Surowiecki.