It's a special day for some (for others, the day already happened). Regardless, Thanksgiving is a great holiday because it (hopefully) allows you to take one moment to remember what you have to be thankful for.
Here are just some of the things I am thankful for:
- Family and friends (nothing ever tops that).
- Connectivity (not just the Intertubes - but being connected to people like you).
- Personal happiness, passion and drive (nothing happens without it).
- Education and literacy (so much more to read, listen, watch, share and consume).
- Twist Image (from my business partners and team members to the clients who employ us).
- Community (in all of it's forms - from where I live to where I play - both online and offline).
- Mobility (the ability to do things almost anywhere and everywhere).
- Music (from the heavy stuff to the very classical).
- Literature (from the self-published and Blogs to the major publishers and everyone in between).
- Art (for its constant inspiration and experimentation).
Oh, and there's one more thing I am thankful for: YOU!
Thank you for your attention and for encouraging (and sometimes discouraging) my behaviour.