I'll be on the "What's Hot: Marketing's use of Internet Technology" panel discussion (Thanks Howard!). Come and join me...
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Westin Prince Hotel
- John H. Tory Q.C., Leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party
- Patrick Keane, Head of Advertising Strategy, Google
- Seth Godin, Author
- Stuart MacDonald, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Packages at Expedia.com
- Lauren Freedman, President, the e-tailing group inc.
One day, one outstanding line-up. Plan to attend the country's pre-eminent Internet Conference
The Internet is back in a big way and who better than our roster of keynote speakers to tell you the best way to profit from it.
Register today here
- Canadian Internet Insight To gain insight into the Canadian Internet market, we've invited comScore Media Metrix, Ipsos-Reid and PHD Canada to provide a review of their latest Canadian consumer and media research. Join us to better understand the trends in usage and behaviours, gain insight to consumer motivations, needs and wants and identify the business implications to your organization.
- Search Marketing in Canada Learn what has worked for Canadian search marketers in the past, and gain insight into key emerging trends - the changing habits of Internet users in Canada - that may impact your marketing campaign this year and next.
- E-mail marketing, migrating your way through the spam swamp Get practical advice from leading practitioners that you can use in your next campaign. Get your customers and prospects looking forward to that next e-mail. We'll cover list selection, offer strategies, response techniques and much more!
- What's Hot: Marketing's use of Internet Technology In the hay days of the Internet boom, technology needed marketing to help secure unrealized online business opportunities, correct poor online branding and create consistency among branded communications. Today we've moved into a new era where marketing needs technology. Winning strategies incorporate technology to increase marketing capabilities to better interact with customers, understand them, sense changes in behaviours or environments or adapt as the environment changes. Join a panel of leaders who will highlight 'what's hot' in this arena.
Regular Rate: $495+GST ($529.65)
*Team Rate: $345+GST ($369.15)
applies to 3 or more registrations received at the same time from the same organization
For full conference information or to register, please go here or contact Andra Thurton at (416) 644-3748