Questions for marketers:
- Have you ever entered a contest by SMS?
- Have you ever commented on a Blog posting?
- Have you created a page on MySpace?
- Are you available through LinkedIn?
- Have you played around in the Habbo Hotel?
- Have you ever downloaded and listened to a Podcast?
- Do you get Google News Alerts?
-Have you read Bob Garfield's article, Inside The New World of Listenomics?
- Do you frequently use the term "tipping point" in conversation?
- How do you feel about user generated content?
- What's your favorite viral marketing campaign?
- How are your pay-per-click search engine marketing campaigns doing?
We're well beyond the days where all you had to worry about were some banners, email and a keyword purchase to be in the online marketing space.
This list of questions are not accusations... it should be a checklist for how marketers need to be thinking about online marketing.