As I get more involved in Second Life, I am starting to realize how psychotic I must sound when I talk about it in real life (or First Life).
You can read about some of my Second Life antics over at Jaffe Juice here: Surreal Life.
Here's the event description:
"What Is the Future for Real-Life Companies Marketing to Second Life Avatars?
Other panelists include:
- Cristiano Midnight (SLUniverse/Snapzilla, Second Life)
- SNOOPYbrown Zamboni (aka Jerry Paffendorf, Second Life Future Salon/Electric Sheep Company)
- Zero Grace (aka blogger Tony Walsh, Clickable Culture)
- Razor Rinkitink (aka Raz Schionning, Director of Web Service, American Apparel, which has just opened an outlet in Second Life )
- Hamlet Au (aka blogger Wagner James Au, New World Notes)
- Ansible Berkman (liaison, Berkman Center; moderator)."
If you are interested in attending, go to your Second Life and IM Ansible Berkman to reserve a spot.
Divo Dapto (Joseph Jaffe) and I will be there.
I know, it's weird... we'll all get used to this. Don't panic. Deep breathes. Everything's going to be just fine.