If you're interested in meeting, connecting and sharing...
I will be doing a few public appearances in the next few months to support the launch of my second business book, CTRL ALT Delete. If you are interested, I would love to connect and meet. I'm hopeful that if you live in and around these cities that you will come down and hangout:
- Toronto, Ontario - Third Tuesday Toronto happens Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 at The Pilot in Toronto. There are already close to 100 confirmed guests. Special thanks to Joe Thornley and Thornley Fallis for pulling this one together. Tickets cost $20 and everyone gets a copy of CTRL ALT Delete.
- Cleveland, Ohio - Content Marketing World happens September 9th - 12th, 2013. I will be giving the keynote address for 2013 Financial Summit on Thursday, September 12th, but my recommendation would be that you attend the whole event. The line-up is stellar and it's always an incredible event.
- Ottawa, Ontario - Third Tuesday Ottawa happens Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at Maxwell's. There are already over 100 confirmed guest and only a handful of spots left. Tickets cost $20 and everyone gets a copy of CTRL ALT Delete (thanks, again, Joe).
- Webinar, Everywhere - Vocus. Reboot, Rebuild, Prevail happens Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 at 2:00 pm (eastern). Anyone and everyone can attend, all you have to do is register here (and it's free!).
- San Diego, California - Lifecycle Messaging Conference happens October 9th - 11th, 2013 at the Omni San Diego Hotel. The event is being put on by BlueHornet, and it's all about email marketing in an omni-channel world. I will be speaking on Thursday, October 10th and my good friend, Jay Baer (Youtility), will be there as well. Madness will ensue.
- Toronto, Ontario - The Art of Small Business happens on Monday, October 21st, 2013 at the Metro Convention Center. This could well be a line-up for the ages, as I get the chance to share the stage with Michael Gerber (E-Myth), Chris Guillebeau (The Art of Non-Conformity, The $100 Startup and World Domination Summit), John Jantsch (Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine and The Commitment Engine), Jonathan Fields (Good Life Project) and Stephen Shapiro (Best Practices Are Stupid and Personality Poker). A general pass ticket is only $349, but if you call to register be sure ask for the special Twist Image promo.
There are more to come as well.
Along with this list, there are a few more public events that are still being finalized (which I will add to this list). I'll also be speaking at many private corporate events (not open to the public) in Phoenix, Calgary, Mountain View, New York, England, Orlando, Toronto, Montreal and other cities between now and the end of November. I will do my best to try to organize some meet-ups, tweets-up and other stuff along the way, so please follow me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for updates on that as well.
See you on the road!