A couple of thoughts:
1. It was just a matter of time before this happened.
2. People love taking legal action.
3. Mess with Bloggers... feel the financial pain.
4. This will only get worse.
5. Read #4 again - this will only get worse.
Suing Bloggers is not smart. Unless you think negative publicity is still good publicity.
We gave Alex Tew a million dollars for The Million Dollar Homepage, we're helping Kyle MacDonald trade his One Red Paperclip for a house, and we all wake up every morning and make sure that Kevin McCormick is still our personal Barbie Doll over at Dress Kevin. Do you think, for one second, that we're going to let Warren Kremer Paino Advertising not feel the wrath of the Blogosphere?