There are all kinds of interactive events happening in both Montreal and Toronto in the coming months.
The event is going to focus on online advertising and has an impressive line-up, which includes an English keynote by Joseph Jaffe (founder of Jaffe Juice and author of Life After The 30 Second Spot).
InfoPresse Internet day starts at 9:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm.
Other speakers include:
- Benoit Laporte - VIA Rail Canada
- Philippe Le Roux - VDL2
- Normand Miron - Palm Arnold Communication
- Dominique Trudeau - Fjord
- Olivier Soussy - Radio-Canada
- Samuel Parent - IAB Canada
Bios for all of these speakers can be found here: InfoPress - Internet Day - Speaker Bios.
Ticket prices start at $220 and can be purchased here: InfoPresse - Internet.