We're going to do our best to keep this a bit smaller, but here are the details (as of now):
- Geek Dinner Montreal with Special Guest Tod Maffin.
- Tuesday, September 11th, 2007.
- 7:00 pm.
- Location to-be-confirmed.
Here's how it works: based on the amount of people, I get us a reservation at a local Montreal restaurant (usually somewhere around the St. Laurent/Prince Arthur area). If you would like to join us, there are three ways to make it happen:
1. Email me your full name, email address and the company you work for.
2. Leave a comment below with the same information as above.
3. Check out the Facebook Event I created over here: Geek Dinner Montreal With Tod Maffin.
Everyone who comes pays their own way. Recording and taking pictures/video is always welcome. I usually bring the M-Audio MicroTrack recorder to capture some thoughts for Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast.
My one major request is that if you RSVP that you are coming, please make sure to not stiff us. The restaurant is kind enough to allow us to make a reservation as a group, but because of the size, if anyone does not show, they wind up losing the business (and I wind up looking bad).
I hope you will join us. It should be a blast, and Tod is an amazing storytelling. We met, in person, at Podcasters Across Borders this summer where I saw his presentation on how to create amazing stories (not to be missed, if you get the chance) and I think you'll enjoy his company.
More info here: Geek Dinner Montreal With Tod Maffin.