While speaking at CommerceThink '07 for Google this week, I spent the first day sitting next to Avinash Kaushik, who told me all about a Firefox extension called, DownThemAll!, that enables you to download everything off of a single Web page. This comes in handy after conferences when you're given a link to an individual Web page that houses all of the presentations.
It got me thinking about how I've switched from Microsoft Internet Explorer exclusively to Firefox because of the extensions. It's also the main reason why I have not had any interest in trying out Flock. It also got me thinking about the many extensions I use on a daily basis, and how they make me a much more efficient Marketer. I thought I would share them with you in the hopes that you would share some of the ones you use.
Here we go:
- Alexa Sparky - this one gives me some quick Alexa website rankings live on the page.
- del.icio.us - enables to save, tag and bookmark info on the fly.
- FireFTP - great little FTP app. This is how I get Six Pixels of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast from my laptop to your ears.
- Google Notebook - another great little extension that gives me my Google Notebook as I need it.
- Google Reader Notifier - one of my pet peeves about Google Reader is that it only tells you how many items you have up to 1000. This extension gives me the full number of items I need to read.
- Video Downloader - lets me grab videos from YouTube and other video sharing sites, so I can convert them later on for presentations.
- SEO For Firefox - there's some SEO gold in this extension. From the good people at SEO Book.
Any Firefox extension gems that I am missing?