The Art of Marketing is coming to Toronto on March 5th, 2012.
I'm very excited to announce that The Art of Marketing full-day leadership summit is happening in Toronto on March 5th, 2012. As you can see by this year's agenda, the line-up is stellar. I'll be sharing the stage (and kicking off the day) with Facebook's former head of Marketing, Randi Zuckerberg (I believe you know her brother ;), branding and consumer behaviorist, Martin Lindsrom, Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, Youngme Moon, the Co-Founder and Chief Brand Architect at Method, Eric Ryan, President and CEO at Loyalty One, Bryan Pearson, and I'll also be taking part in a very cool segment during the day where I will be having a live conversation on stage with Scooter Braun (he discovered and currently manages Justin Bieber). I'm hopeful that the folks at The Art of Marketing and Scooter will allow me to record this session to release it as an episode of Six Pixels of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast (finger's crossed).
You can buy a ticket or you can win a ticket.
If you would like a chance to win one of two pairs of VIP tickets to The Art of Marketing in Toronto (which means two winners - each winner gets two tickets), all you have to do is leave a comment below about your one prediction for Marketing in 2012 (deadline for entries will be January 16th, 2012 at 5 pm EST and the winners will be announced on January 20th, 2012). If you win, you have to cover everything else (travel, accommodations, etc... are not included... it's just the tickets). A VIP ticket gives you:
- Express VIP entrance.
- Reserved premier seating in the first five rows
- Exclusive VIP three course Lunch.
- An eco-friendly tote bag and personal spiral bound notebook.
- Copies of featured bestselling business books:
If you don't want to risk, buy your tickets now (with this special promo code)...
These events always sell-out, so if you don't want to risk the contest, the kind folks at The Art of Marketing have a special offer for the Six Pixels of Separation community:
- Early Bird promo. If you register before December 31st, 2011 and use promo code EB23 you will save $100.00 off the regular price ($399 for a general pass or $599 for a VIP pass).
- Six Pixels promo. If you register after December 31st, 2011 and use promo code TWIST you will save $50.00 off the regular price ($399 for a general pass or $599 for a VIP pass). If you prefer, you can also register by phone: 1 (866) 992-7863 (just be sure to mention your promo code).
I hope to see you there.
I spend the entire day at these events hanging out, meeting people but more importantly, listening and learning from the other speakers. Next to the TED conference, these are the events that I attend to learn, grow and expand my marketing horizons. I not only hope to see you there (and please come over to say "hi" if you do), but I hope that you take this opportunity to learn and grow right along with me.
I'll see you at The Art of Marketing!