Interested in coming to hear more about CTRL ALT Delete?
Don't panic, I will shortly be returning to our regularly scheduled barrage of blog content, but many people have asked about my upcoming speaking events. The vast majority of them are private, corporate events, but here are just a few places where you come and help me celebrate the launch of my second book, CTRL ALT Delete:
- June 4th, 2013 - The Future Of Marketing - CMA 2013 National Convention. This event takes place in Toronto, Ontario at the Metro Convention Centre. I will be handling the opening keynote and sharing the stage with the likes of Seth Godin, Biz Stone, Austin Kleon (Steal LIke An Artist), Jonah Berger (Contagious) Charles Duhigg (The Power Of Habit), David Usher and many more.
- June 6th, 2013 - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Webinar. At 2:00 pm, I will be giving a free webinar (yes, you can take part from anywhere in the world) for the good people at Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Just click here to register.
- June 12th, 2013 - Ideas @ Rotman Speaker Series. At 8:00 am, I will be in conversation with Amber Mac about all things CTRL ALT Delete. This event will be held at Desautels Hall (2nd floor, South Building) at the Rotman School of Management in Toronto, Ontario. The cost is $31 per person and it includes a copy of CTRL ALT Delete along with some muffins and coffee.
- June 12th, 2013 - ExactTarget - Connect Global Tour. This event takes place in Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre. I will be doing the closing keynote along with a book signing and moderating a CMO panel.
- June 27th, 2013 - Cadre Presents: CTRL ALT Delete. This event takes place in Washington, DC and is being put on by Cadre. It is being held at Arena Stage and it starts at 3:00 pm.
If you're looking for a speaker or to host a CTRL ALT Delete book launch event for your company or your clients, please do let me know (you can email: email@example.com).
I hope to see you soon!