Every Monday morning at 7:10 am, I am a guest contributor on CHOM 97.7 FM radio broadcasting out of Montreal (home base). It's not a long segment - about 5 to 10 minutes every week - about everything that is happening in the world of technology and digital media. The good folks at CHOM 97.7 FM are posting these segments weekly to SoundCloud, if you're interested in hearing more of me blathering away. I'm really excited about this opportunity, because this is the radio station that I grew up on listening to, and it really is a fun treat to be invited to the Mornings Rock with Terry and Heather B. morning show. The segment is called, CTRL ALT Delete with Mitch Joel.
This week we discussed:
- The backstory as to why Twist Image has joined WPP.
- Here's a great story about our deal: Twist Image's Year-Long Journey To WPP.
- Local businesses who do well should be the stories that we tell.
- Are you ever respected in your own city?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- The problem with unsubscribing from e-newsletters (it doesn't always work).
- Can you ever, really, get rid of your online accounts?
- What about your older accounts? MySpace? Second Life? Help!
- Did you ever have a really cheesy email address (that you're not embarrassed about)?
- App of the week: Account Killer.