Every Monday morning at 7:10 am, I am a guest contributor on CHOM 97.7 FM radio broadcasting out of Montreal (home base). It's not a long segment - about 5 to 10 minutes every week - about everything that is happening in the world of technology and digital media. The good folks at CHOM 97.7 FM are posting these segments weekly to SoundCloud, if you're interested in hearing more of me blathering away. I'm really excited about this opportunity, because this is the radio station that I grew up on listening to, and it really is a fun treat to be invited to the Mornings Rock with Terry and Heather B. morning show. The segment is called, CTRL ALT Delete with Mitch Joel.
This week we discussed:
- iMedia Canada Summit happens in Montreal this week.
- The massive growth of digital ad spend.
- The power to measure everything online.
- Does digital advertising work? Does anyone click on these ads?
- Honey Maid's advertising and their response to haters.
- Montreal Children's Hospital uses SMS and more to curb wait times.
- App of the week: Calm.