I just got the brochures for the 2005 Digital Marketing Conference from the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association - which is taking place on October 20th, 2005 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto. It looks like a winner.
For full-disclosure purposes, I will let you know that I was part of the organizing committee and will also be speaking in the session on Blogs and leading a "Digital Roundtable" in the afternoon on Blogs as well.
This year's event has a stellar line-up and the featured speakers include:
- Daniel Pink - best-selling author of Free Agent Nation and A Whole New Mind.
- Miles Nadel - Chairman-CEO of MDC Partners.
- Gay Warren Gaddis - President and Founder of T3 and voted as one of the top female Entrepreneurs in the U.S. by Fast Company Magazine.
- Andy Nulman - President of Airborne Entertainment and former founder of the Just For Laughs comedy festival.
- Bryan Eisenberg - Principal at Future Now and Co-Author of the excellent book, Call To Action.
For full details on pricing and the schedule of events for the day, please visit the website here: 2005 Digital Marketing Conference Website.
It should also be noted that as an attendee you will receive two free books: A Whole New Mind by Dan Pink and Call To Action by Bryan Eisenberg and Jeff Eisenberg.
I hope to see you there.